Friday, September 09, 2005

Hi Mark,

Undies is aboard :D !

Xierox is on one blog...I Pmed him and told him I had sent the invites just in case that's not an e-mail he accesses often...but...I don't think he realizes he has to sign in for each blog...hope he hasn't deleted the other invites thinking they were just duplicates :D

lce ... still no word back.

nihil...well I don't understand what's going on there at all...mg suggested nihil so I PMed him again saying his name came up again and that was the reason I was bringing it up again...and no reply????????...I can see it if we never talked...but nihil and I have talked several times via PM...and we know each other as well as I know lce or Undies...so...
I don't understand why he's completely ignored me on this one issue...we've even spoke since the first PM...but the issue is never breached by him???????

I never really expected a reply from the_JinX...I don't know him very well...so...I wasn't expecting much.

Going to have to go through each blog and turn on ' word verification '...to eliminate some of this automated comment spam we've been getting.

Might have to reload the template or delete and redo Tech Help...seems there's a problem with the posting...there's no compose buttons...none of the stuff you normally see ( font, bold, upload picture, etc... ) is there on my end...maybe you see it??????

just an update...

Eg ;)