Friday, September 09, 2005

Hi Mark,

I'll try to do this again...blogger went off-line just as I was posting last time...sheeeeeeeesh!

Well..that explains nihil kinda...still don't understand why he just didn't PM me he wasn't interested...would've been fine with me...but to just leave it hanging...

I'll have to PM xierox again...

I had that site...

My blogs - BlogExplosion.com

bookmarked...but I plum forgot all about it...it's a busy site, I should spend more time there to increase our visibility...

you should be able to open an account as an administrator of these sites...I'll try to find out

a blog, that, in my opinion doesn't even come close to ours, was just awarded a $25000 a month advertising contract with sony...it's all about volume...

no major advertiser will even look our way until we're at 250 visitors a day...at 500 a day we can seriously look at selling space...

looks like we'll easily hit the 1000 I expected by the end of the month and the 3000 by the end of next month...not too shabby for blogs that are only 20 days old or less...my first post on Egalitarian Graphics was on the 20th of August

we just need to hit the hot spots...the websites with alot of traffic...sign-up and make a post with a blog in our signature...if you could do that it would bring in alot of traffic...

I plan to sign up to a few more sites too...then you just go back once a month to post...next thing you know there's 30 major sites with links to you...right now there's about 7...but only 3 of them are major sites...

I know I'm forgetting something I put in the post that got terminated...

Eg ;)