Friday, September 23, 2005

Hi Mark,

I deleted two blogs...

Relyt Island Paradise

and

The Animal Park

No one ever posted in the first and the last was a very poor performer in veiws...eventually I'd like for us to have 12 great performers...25 great performers would be nice...but I don't think that's going to happen...

my original idea was to eventually have a dozen great performing public blogs ( plus the three admin/test blogs ) and that's still the goal...

so...now that every blog ( except jinxy's ) has a stat counter...and I've started to promote them all as I have the time...we'll see which ones create the biggest impression and we'll eliminate the bad performers...

some of these blog's I'm going to miss...but there's no sense wasting our time on something not being read...

Undies blog is taking off...it's the first to hit 100 veiws...and l3lacklce's isn't far behind...the big surprise is Silly Puddy...I haven't even promoted that one at all and it's still in the top three...

at the end of the year we'll eliminate a few more...and maybe add the odd replacement ( any suggestions? )...

by the end of the year we'll have a better idea of which blogs are worth the effort.

Eg ;)

OH!...I've already downloaded several web templates...and hopefully we'll have one up first thing next year.